Who Our Account Executives Are:
An Account Executive at inKind is responsible for nurturing relationships with restaurant owners while leveraging their knowledge of the inKind model to provide financing to restaurants. From the initial conversation to deal close, the Account Executive builds rapport with restaurant operators while collecting the necessary information to qualify them for an appropriate amount of inKind funding. As the first point of contact, the inKind Account Executive acts as a brand ambassador who can passionately convey the vision of inKind. With our nuanced financing model, our Account Executives must be capable of assessing a restaurant's needs and designing curtailed solutions to pinpoint how and where our product can help. Responsibilities:
- Establish and nurture relationships with restaurant owners in your territory
Demonstrate an understanding of the intricacies of inKind's financing model in order to convey the benefits and competitive differentiators of our product to restaurant operators
Successfully manage and progress deals through the sales cycle from initial call to deal close
Work fluidly and communicate effectively with teams internally to ensure transparency and efficiency
Document and track data on our CRM to streamline all sales activities
Prioritize tasks and manage numerous deals in the pipeline at the same time
Improve both processes and product by bringing insights from restaurant operators back to the larger team
Who You Are:
- You are excited about restaurants and invested in their success (you'll be working with restaurant owners and managers directly).
- You are data driven: unafraid to test multiple hypotheses and embrace the power of data to make decisions.
- You are detail oriented: in Hospitality, details matter, and this translates to everything we do.
- You are self-sufficient: you'll be working in constant contact with our entire team, but each of our members are expected to own their own projects, manage their own tasks and ask for help when needed.
- You are a dreamer and an executor:
We love innovative thinking and encourage team members to present thoughtful ideas (big and small). You'll also take the lead on testing your ideas and rolling out the successful ones, implementing new best practices.
- You are motivated: you will be part of a fast-growing company so you should be hungry to hit targets and be intrinsically motivated to increase revenue, no matter what part of the team you are on.
- You are a people person: having good relationships with your clients and your colleagues makes work more fun and makes the product better. You'll be part of a small but mighty team, so working comfortably together is essential.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years of sales experience in either SaaS, fintech, or the hospitality industry preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Equipped with leadership and mentoring skills managing other account staff
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Experience working with common team collaboration and presentation tools such as Google Suite, Slack, Trello, Keynote, etc.
- Experience working with restaurants or food related entities/clients is a plus.
- Medical/Dental coverage plan
- Flexible vacation and remote work policies
- Team building and cultural experiences (i.e. offsites, speaker/seminar series, chef-led classes)
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snacks
- Pet-friendly office space
inKind is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to inKind's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please reach out at email@example.com.