Who Our Account Managers Are:
An Account Manager at inKind is accountable for the success of our restaurant partnerships, serving as the main point of client contact, facilitating and bridging cross-team communication, and ensuring alignment across key stakeholders. The Account Manager acts as a leader of brand, business, and customer insight and is an expert in synthesizing learnings to shape marketing efforts that lead to impactful and engaging customer experiences. They have full lifecycle experience from client onboarding through the consumer journey. They can confidently navigate and prioritize business needs, team resourcing, and schedules to successfully deliver all aspects of each engagement.Responsibilities:
Who You Are:
- Manages the full partnership lifecycle, from onboarding through strategy, creative, and delivery with multiple clients
- Manages day to day client communications, including providing project status, communicating timelines, and identifying priorities
- Successfully grows long-term, trusted relationships with clients and plays a lead role in client retention
- Creates high-impact client presentations and is comfortable presenting to large cross functional groups
- Creates, implements and monitors digital marketing initiatives against current and new strategies for each client and uses data as a way to measure success and outline suggested changes
- Actively looks for ways to improve both processes and product by bringing insights from clients and users back to the larger team
- Partners with the Development, Design, Strategy and Analytics teams to communicate insights and goals of client partners to strengthen campaigns and initiatives
- Identifies potential issues ahead of when they become issues and proposes solutions to managers
- You are excited about restaurants and invested in their success (you'll be working with restaurant owners and managers directly).
- You are data driven: unafraid to test multiple hypotheses and embrace the power of data to make decisions.
- You are detail oriented: in Hospitality, details matter, and this translates to everything we do.
- You are self-sufficient: you'll be working in constant contact with our entire team, but each of our members are expected to own their own projects, manage their own tasks and ask for help when needed.
- You are a dreamer and an executor:
We love innovative thinking and encourage team members to present thoughtful ideas (big and small). You'll also take the lead on testing your ideas and rolling out the successful ones, implementing new best practices.
- You are motivated: you will be part of a fast-growing company so you should be hungry to hit targets and be intrinsically motivated to increase revenue, no matter what part of the team you are on.
- You are a people person: having good relationships with your clients and your colleagues makes work more fun and makes the product better. You'll be part of a small but mighty team, so working comfortably together is essential
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience managing or leading digital marketing projects working with large companies or organizations or within the startup community
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solutions-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset with a strong bias towards action
- Adapts and adopts new technologies quickly
- Experience working with common team collaboration and presentation tools such as Google Suite, Slack, Trello, Keynote, etc.
- Experience working with restaurants or food related entities/clients is a plus
- Experience working within Sketch or similar design programs is a plus
- Experience with email marketing software is a plus
- Medical/Dental coverage plan
- Flexible vacation and remote work policies
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage startup
- Team building and cultural experiences (i.e. offsites, speaker/seminar series, chef-led classes)
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snacks
- Pet-friendly office space
inKind is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to inKind's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please reach out at email@example.com.