Who Our Account Managers Are:
An Account Manager at inKind is pivotal to the overall success of the company by implementing and improving current revenue generating strategies and ideas. The Account Manager will work across teams to develop a thorough understanding of how the company functions, learn more about the product, and provide input and learnings that influence continuous product improvement. The Account Manager acts as a leader of brand, business, and customer insight and is an expert in synthesizing learnings to shape marketing efforts that lead to impactful and engaging customer experiences. You will work closely with our restaurant partners to help them succeed, implement key marketing strategies pivotal to inKind's success, and help tackle challenges and opportunities in other areas of the business. We are looking for a hard-working, ambitious individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to learn and grow to become a pivotal contributor of our team.Responsibilities:
Who You Are:
- Manages the full partnership lifecycle, from onboarding through strategy, creative, and delivery with multiple clients
Successfully grows long-term, trusted relationships with clients and plays a lead role in client retention
Creates, implements and monitors digital marketing initiatives against current and new strategies for each client and uses data as a way to measure success and outline suggested changes
Actively looks for ways to improve both processes and product by bringing insights from clients and users back to the larger team
Partners with the Development, Design, Strategy and Analytics teams to communicate insights and goals of client partners to ideate new and strengthen existing strategies, campaigns and initiatives
Identifies potential issues ahead of when they become issues and proposes solutions to managers and team leads
Manages implementation, client communications, project status, timelines, and identifies priorities
- You are excited about restaurants and invested in their success (you'll be working with restaurant owners and managers directly).
- You are data driven: unafraid to test multiple hypotheses and embrace the power of data to make decisions.
- You are detail oriented: in Hospitality, details matter, and this translates to everything we do.
- You are self-sufficient: you'll be working in constant contact with our entire team, but each of our members are expected to own their own projects, manage their own tasks and ask for help when needed.
- You are a dreamer and an executor:
We love innovative thinking and encourage team members to present thoughtful ideas (big and small). You'll also take the lead on testing your ideas and rolling out the successful ones, implementing new best practices.
- You are motivated: you will be part of a fast-growing company so you should be hungry to hit targets and be intrinsically motivated to increase revenue, no matter what part of the team you are on.
- You are a people person: having good relationships with your clients and your colleagues makes work more fun and makes the product better. You'll be part of a small but mighty team, so working comfortably together is essential
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience, ideally managing or leading digital marketing projects
Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Solutions-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset with a strong bias towards action
Adopts and adapts to new technologies quickly
Experience working with common team collaboration and presentation tools such as Google Suite, Slack, Trello, Keynote, etc.
Experience working with restaurants or food related entities/clients is a plus
Experience working within Sketch or similar design programs is a plus
Experience creating and presenting high-impact readouts and presentations
Experience with email marketing software is a plus
- Medical/Dental coverage plan
- Flexible vacation and remote work policies
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage startup
- Team building and cultural experiences (i.e. offsites, speaker/seminar series, chef-led classes)
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snacks
- Pet-friendly office space
inKind is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to inKind's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.