A Copywriter at inKind will work across teams and on many facets of the business. They have experience writing D2C as well as B2B communications and aren't afraid to work on something new or different when the opportunity presents. They are genuinely passionate about digital marketing and the online space and possess a strong knowledge of e-commerce, social platforms, and how to write for multiple audiences. Working with an early-stage company excites them or they have worked with start-up brands to define their brand, grow their audiences, and engage users. Responsibilities:
- Write compelling and creative editorial, evergreen marketing material, seasonal campaigns, and emails, to promote the product on behalf of our clients and to promote our company/brand across different audiences
- In collaboration with Strategy and Leadership teams, develop the brand tone of voice and storytelling and across all relevant touchpoints. Then be the guardian of this voice.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking by creating scalable solutions that can be used across multiple brands/clients to help nurture customer relationships, convert sales, and grow lifetime customer value (i.e., customizable email campaigns, templated subject lines and CTAs, incorporation of hyper-personalization)
- Actively gather information and gain knowledge of the Company's model and products, processes, differing audiences, the consumer, and each client's unique brand(s) to better create a cohesive voice.
- Support the Product team and write intuitive copy as the app evolves and new features are added.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current trends and actively seek out what is next, bringing fresh points of view and a clear command of relevance (right message, right place, right time)
- Share knowledge, experience, and skills with other team members; working with design counterparts to ensure continuity across all touchpoints.
- Manage multiple and competing work priorities and projects, demands, and changes, owning each task from concept to completion