A Designer at inKind works across teams and on many facets of the business. They concept and execute innovative and effective digital communications across many different platforms and aren't afraid to work on something new or different when the opportunity presents. They are genuinely passionate about digital marketing and the online space and possess a strong knowledge of e-commerce, products and services, and how to design for multiple brands and audiences. Working with an early-stage company excites them or they have worked with start-up brands to define their brand, grow their audiences, and engage users. Responsibilities:
- Design compelling, intuitive, and creative marketing assets and templates (email, social, web, app, in-store), conceptualize seasonal campaigns, and develop robust email flows, to promote the product on behalf of our clients and to promote our company/brand across different audiences.
- In collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams, further develop the brand look and feel and storytelling across all touchpoints
- Concept against new sales strategies and iterate on existing designs to increase performance
- Demonstrate innovative thinking by creating scalable design systems and solutions that can be used across multiple brands/clients to nurture customer relationships, convert sales, and grow lifetime customer value (i.e., customizable campaign templates, strategic personalization, original iconography)
- Develop thoughtful visual systems that can be used across the ecosystem taking into consideration technical possibilities and limitations of web and mobile.
- Support the Product team by creating screens, assets, and iconography as the app evolves and new features are added.
- Actively gather information and gain knowledge of the Company's model and products, processes, differing audiences, the consumer, and each client's unique brand(s) to better create a cohesive experience for the end user.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current trends and actively seek out what is next, bringing fresh points of view and inspiration from a breadth of cultural reference points.
- Share knowledge, experience, and skills with other team members; working closely with copy and UX, strategy, and technology counterparts.
- Manage multiple and competing work priorities and projects, demands, and changes, owning each task from concept to completion.