Who Our Account Executives Are:
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for nurturing relationships with executive leadership at prominent restaurant groups from the initial conversation to deal close. This role relies on accurately conveying knowledge of the inKind model and collecting the necessary information to qualify enterprise restaurant groups for an appropriate amount of inKind funding. As the main point of contact over a multi-tiered sales cycle, the inKind Account Executive acts as a brand ambassador who can passionately articulate the vision of inKind over a deal's longevity. With our nuanced financing model, our Account Executives must be capable of assessing the needs of different decision-makers within a restaurant group and designing curtailed solutions to pinpoint how and where our product can help. Responsibilities:
Who You Are:
- Establish and nurture relationships with restaurant group executives in your territory
- Demonstrate an understanding of the intricacies of inKind's financing model in order to convey the benefits and competitive differentiators of our product to restaurant groups
- Successfully manage and progress deals through a complex enterprise sales cycle from initial call to deal close
- Work fluidly and communicate effectively with teams internally to ensure transparency and efficiency
- Document and track data on our CRM to streamline all sales activities
- Collect financial information and sort data to gain a high level understanding of the health of restaurant groups
- Prepare and present enterprise deal presentations to the underwriting committee for financing approval
- Prioritize tasks and manage numerous deals in the pipeline at the same time
- Improve both processes and product by bringing insights from restaurant operators back to the larger team
- You live in Austin or are willing to relocate once it is safe to do so
- You are excited about restaurants and invested in their success (you'll be working with restaurant owners and managers directly).
- You are data driven: unafraid to test multiple hypotheses and embrace the power of data to make decisions.
- You are detail oriented: in Hospitality, details matter, and this translates to everything we do.
- You are self-sufficient: you'll be working in constant contact with our entire team, but each of our members are expected to own their own projects, manage their own tasks and ask for help when needed.
- You are a dreamer and an executor: We love innovative thinking and encourage team members to present thoughtful ideas (big and small). You'll also take the lead on testing your ideas and rolling out the successful ones, implementing new best practices.
- You are motivated: you will be part of a fast-growing company so you should be hungry to hit targets and be intrinsically motivated to increase revenue, no matter what part of the team you are on.
- You are a people person: having good relationships with your clients and your colleagues makes work more fun and makes the product better. You'll be part of a small but mighty team, so working comfortably together is essential.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of sales experience in either SaaS, fintech, or the hospitality industry
- 2+ years of enterprise sales experience preferred
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Equipped with leadership and mentoring skills / experience preferred
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience working with common team collaboration and presentation tools such as Google Suite, Slack, Trello, Keynote, etc.
- Experience working for or with established restaurant groups is a plus
- Working knowledge of restaurant group accounting / finance is a plus
inKind is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to inKind's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical/Dental coverage plan
- Flexible vacation and remote work policies
- Team building and cultural experiences (i.e. offsites, speaker/seminar series, chef-led classes)
- Career development training opportunities
- Office-catered lunches and snacks
- Pet-friendly office space