inKind.com is a restaurant experience technology first and foremost. We allow restaurants owners to provide the best hospitality experience in the industry by using our house account management platform and mobile apps. We then finance the growth of a subset of our hospitality clients to allow them the most affordable restaurant capital in existence.
We envision a world where you walk into your favorite restaurants and the entire staff instantly recognizes you, knows all about you & your preferences, and provides you with a customized and unique experience. At the end of your amazing meal, you simply get up and walk out. No bill or taking out a credit card. Your experience is automatically deducted from your house account and your pre-set gratuity charged to your credit card.
We started this company by starting our own restaurant in Washington, D.C., Prequel DC. Prequel provides us with the domain expertise of managing a restaurant and a test playground to try out our latest features. Where else can you be a developer or marketer one day and a bartender the next? Sound fun? Join us! The Role
We've spent the last 3.5 years perfecting our restaurant and finance expertise through a number of iterations. We've found our product market fit and our long term strategy. We're looking for a Senior React Native Developer based in Austin, Texas to help us scale our polished product. You'll work closely with the entire inKind team and our customers to iterate our unique restaurant experience in our mobile apps and collect feedback from our web and mobile users. Who we're looking for:
Here's what we offer:
- You are excited about our mission. When you stack rank criteria for your next job, mission is at or near the top of the list. A beautiful, functional mobile app & website doesn't mean squat if it's not reshaping the entire hospitality industry.
- You are an experienced builder. You have extensive experience using React Native to bring beautiful, world-class experiences to users all over the world. You also have experience with both Android & iOS. A bonus for writing and publishing React Native packages.
- Brand design & clarity is essential to you. Anything you're asked to build or iterate will also have the expectation that it is on brand, beautiful, and clear to the user. Design and style matter to you, just like they do to us.
- You are self-sufficient. You'll be working in constant contact with our entire team, but each of our members are expected to own whatever it is they're working on. Get a task, run with it, own it, and ask for help when you need it.
- You like people. Having good relationships with your users and your colleagues makes work more fun and makes the product better. In the past, you've mentored junior developers and loved sharing what you know.
- A fun, foodie work environment in downtown Austin. We have a company house and cook fun and interesting things nightly. Better come hungry.
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage startup
- Flexible vacation & remote work (we don't micromanage number of vacation days. Traveling? That's cool, just make sure deadlines are met and you're good. Each of us travel all over the world very frequently.)
- A lot of food and wine. Like, a ridiculous amount.
, please send your resume to email@example.com
. Include a description of why you're interested in joining our company, your resume (LinkedIn profile is fine), and any relevant work you'd like to share.